THAT SNAKE THAT SNAKE

Pretty good, just one thing...

Your drawing skill is excellent, the movie flowed beautifully, but like I said, it needed just one thing:

The snake should have like stopped moving all of a sudden when he's on the ground...as if he were suffocated. Seriously, that would add like a gazillion humor points, my friend. Nice job, though.

gogomoe responds:

hey i made the snake die at the end!!!

Anime in Clocktropolis Anime in Clocktropolis

Believe you me, I LOLed.

I saw you put a link to this on GodFart, so I checked it out...

This movie is pretty good, minus the over-used text-to-speech voices. (But what Clock movie is without them?) Hilarious movie, overall, and quite notable is the animation of the penis after it's exposed. It's a wiggler alright. :D

A Mario Short (VGE) A Mario Short (VGE)

This is false advertisement.

Some people may like this movie...but I myself find its theme a little overcooked.

Plus, the title suggestes that this is a short little flash ditty about Mario. There's nothing short about this thing. The title screen itself took way too long. ...And everything was slow-going as well.

It was a good attempt, but not my cup of tea.

strange new fruit strange new fruit

Original Style Not Found Here on Newgrounds.

The story is a bit confusing...but the graphics and style are quite intreging. A job well done. It's amazing that this short of an animation took 360 frames.

1-800-KiLL 1-800-KiLL

Not bad...

But the graphics weren't great, but atleast it wasn't blammed after 2 minutes ;-)

Nice idea for Halloween, though.

BEEBO Part 8 BEEBO Part 8

Perfection

All it needs is balloon animals. Hah! Great Job, Fab, Beebo could be the next Simpsons!

Hahhahaha...that's hilarity.

Sonic 2.5D Sonic 2.5D

well it was alright for a first.

but i liKed Sonic VS Flying Fortress Better.

and you don't have to bitch about your username forever, you can change it when you edit your profile when you log in to your grounds gold account.

MilesTailsPrower responds:

Heh sad thing is I didn't know that until you told me. Thanks!

HickVille Cemetery HickVille Cemetery

hmm...

well Kyle... the animation is a bit crude... but overall it's hilarious. HAHAHHAA Kyle = your new god.

BEEBO Part 4 BEEBO Part 4

haha.... john YOU ARE THE BEST

i just watched all 4 beebo episodes in a row... an di'm still laughing my ass off. john-- you are truly the pope.

Eskimo Bob - Remix Eskimo Bob - Remix

that was great!

holy shit... that was possibly the best thing in flash i've ever seen! the sound KicKs too. Keep it up. end. -psycho